James Bond or Israeli Thug?
Friday – July – 30 2010 – Vienna – Today, at 12:30 noon, a tall man knocked violently on my door. He did not knock at any other doors in the same floor. He continued knocking on my door in a very provocative way. The man had his his face turned away from the magic eye, so I could not see him. He was wearing a black suit, he had blond hair and a tall very muscular body. In a way he looked like the security man, one of those special forces who accompany politicians and VIPs.
After knocking several times, the man used a key to open my door, what worked without problems. It looks like he was a special guest who had a copy of my house key, but not from me. I asked him what he wanted before he finished opening my door, which was blocked from the inside to make entering more difficult for thieves and Israeli thugs.
“James Bond” replied in a silly way: “I want to enter you apartment to see your windows from the inside”. My cell phone rang during this silly conversation with “James Bond”. I let Mr. Bond talk with the person who called, what confused him even more. We called the police immediately. The Austrian police, two men and a woman, arrived about two minutes after the call, but Mr. “James Bond” had already disappeared from the scene. The owner of the building was outside, in the garden during the visit of Mr. “James Bond”. I asked him if he had sent somebody to check my apartment. He said no.
The questions which arise:
- Who was this unwelcome guest who knocked on my door and who had exactly the key of my apartment?
- Is he the real “James Bond” or the envoy of the Israeli special forces? I doubt that this was just a casual break-in attempt by a “special” thief because he had a fitting key to my apartment, and there are many other apartments which can be reached more easily in the facility.
- What bothers Israel so much about me and what do they want from me?
- Is their bad conscience so bad that after having taken everything from me they now have to send somebody to kill me?
This is not the first negative incident which happened to me in Austria, but it is the first time that “James Bond” stood at the entrance of my apartment with a special key in his filthy hands.
I had several troubling incidents in the past, I have received several death threats by the cowardly Israelis, but I am not scared. I will go ahead stronger and powerful. The voice of truth should never scare. The sun can never be covered with a blanket. But will my words and my journalistic work put an end to my life, or will my words win and the truth remain a poisoning dagger in the heart of Israel and all its thugs?
I doubt that these people will achieve anything by killing me, because there are many, many more people writing against them, people who in the meantime write much stronger articles and post videos and pictures about the crimes of Israel which are often stronger than what I have posted. The Israelis have now entered a logic in which everything they do has negative consequences for them. These consequences have until now been symbolic, but soon the negative repercussions of their crimes will become material, and there is nothing they can do about that. Their fall is not my work, but it is theirs alone. It is they who are scared like corralled rats, not me.
Possibly related posts (automatically generated):
- A Memory from my Childhood I was born to a simple, poor family. I am one daughter among five sisters and three brothers. My father...
- Building Rehabilitations in Vienna Under Question Marks? Deutsche Übersetzung For over 20 years of working as a journalist and a defender of the Human rights, and ...
- Trials for Israeli Criminals Notice: I am deleting the names and the addresses of the e-mails of my readers except the addresses of the...
- A Holocaust Survivor Writes to Obama and Olmert —– Original Message —– From: Eva S. Moseley To: Prime.Minister’sOffice [at] it [dot] pmo [dot] gov [dot] il Sent: Thursday,...
- The Israeli Murderer Who Eats Chocolate While … After the return of the delegation of the Federation of Austrian-Arab Doctor from their visit to Gaza, where they could...