Merry Christmas in Video
From Rabi Bashour – In this time of year, people around the world celebrate the birth of Jesus in Bethlehem Palestine. They celebrate a birth that was meant to propagate a set of ideals to make the world a better place. 2010 years later, that same birthplace is plagued by a regime that practices the exact opposite of those ideals. Bethlehem is surrounded by a racist wall of biblical proportions, by regime which is racist to biblical proportions. Yet people celebrate.
The people of Palestine also celebrate. They need to, as any other people would need to celebrate. After all it is the season to make exceptions. In this season, people make exceptions when it comes to their spending, to their diets, to the way they treat each other. So it is only logical to make an exception by putting an effort for the land, the homes and people of the birthplace of Christmas… for justice in Palestine see the video below.
The video includes these subtitles
ON HIS BIRTHDAY IN 2010
ONE CAN ONLY WONDER
IF HE WAS HERE TODAY
WHAT WOULD HE SAY
HE MAY ASK HIM NOT TO THROW THAT STONE
HE MAY ASK HER TO TURN THE LEFT CHEEK
BUT AFTER HE SEES THIS THIS AND THAT
HE WOULD CRY IN ANGER AND DISMAY
THIS IS MY HOME
THINGS HAVE GONE ASTRAY
HOW CAN THIS INJUSTICE BE?
IN THIS LAND
UNDER THIS TREE
HE WOULD ASK HIM TO BE PATIENT
HE WOULD ASK HER NOT TO LOSE HOPE
HE WOULD ASK THEM TO PERSEVERE
O PEOPLE OF PALESTINE
THOU SHALT NOT DESPAIR
THOU SHALT NOT SURRENDER
FOR LOVE, JUSTICE AND PEACE
YOU SHALL PREVAIL
Possibly related posts (automatically generated):
- From judden sanden Hello Ms.Kawther If “Palestinian” is really a nation then you’d probably [...]...
- Merry Christmas from Gaza: Strawberries Instead of Chocolate This year, Christmas mass was held at six o’clock in the evening in Gaza City instead of at midnight, as...
- What Israel does not want you to see (UPDATED) IMPORTANT UPDATE The video was deleted because it caused huge confusions among the readers. several readers have written or posted...
- A Holocaust Survivor Writes to Obama and Olmert —– Original Message —– From: Eva S. Moseley To: Prime.Minister’sOffice [at] it [dot] pmo [dot] gov [dot] il Sent: Thursday,...
- Charges vs Israel From: william To: “kawther_salam [at] yahoo [dot] com”
Cc: Sent: Thu, November 12, 2009 5:07:23...