Is the EU Helping Mossad to Commit International Terror?
January 31 2010 – On past 20 January, Mohammad Al-Mabhouh was assassinated in a hotel in Dubai by Mossad people holding EU passports. According to the press, four to seven Israeli Mossad death squads assassinated Al-Mabhouh in his hotel room at the Al-Bostan, Rotana hotel in Dubai. The Mossad injected Al-Mabhouh with a drug which leads to a heart attack. They made copies of all documents he had, and then left his room after hanging a sign on the door with the words “Please do not disturb.”
One day before the assassination of Al-Mabhouh, the Israeli infrastructure minister, an extremist squatter, and an organizer of the destruction of the Palestinian houses in Jerusalem and the West bank, Uzi Landau, left the neighboring Emirate of Abu Dhabi. Uzi Landau had been in Abu Dhabi from January 15 to 19, 2010.
The Abu Dhabi regime invited the Israeli squatter and terrorist Landau to attend the conference of the agency of renewable energies, which was held in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. Minister Landau entered Abu Dhabi with a team of mossad death squads who were with him under the pretext of being his security attachment. It appears that the people posing as Landau’s security attachment were involved in organizing the murder of Mohammad Al-Mabhouh in the neighboring State of Abu Dhabi.
Meanwhile, the information office of the government in the United Arab Emirates said that the Dubai police was able to identify the suspects who killed the Hamas leader, saying they all hold European passports. The Mossad operatives had left Dubai earlier, before the discovery of the crime.
The state of Dubai is involved in the assassination of Al-Mabhouh in one way or other, at the very least by appeasing and encouraging the usual terrorism of Israel by participating in the “normalization” of it relations with Israel and allowing an Israeli representative in its territory, as well as allowing freedom of movement to Israelis on its territory, while at the same time Israel does not respect the sovereignty of any Arab country, and puts Israeli interests ahead of the interests of all nations and people, Arab or not.
Israeli news stated that the Mossad death squad interrogated Al-Mabhouh in his hotel room before killing him, and that they returned with “precious information” attained following Al-Mabhouh’s interrogation, what most likely means that they tortured him to death if that is not a cover story for a murder in cold blood.
Questions which need answers from the European Governments
- Which is the European country which violated international law and gave the Mossad passports for the commission of this murder in another country and violating its security?
- Is it Germany, the same European country which has recently gifted Israel with German U212 submarines built fully at the expense of German taxpayers? Among all European countries, Germany is the prime suspect in this sordid crime, as it is known that it the Mossad was always given German passports in the past. I think that giving the Mossad passports is a crime not only against us Palestinians, but against the people of the nation who gave them the passports as well.
- Is it reasonable that while “fighting” against so-called terrorism, or actually national liberation and self-determination movements, states engage in aiding and abetting, financing and in the commission of international terrorism and in the violation of the borders and the security of another country?
- How does international law deal with the European state which is involved in such crimes of international terrorism, and in violating the security of other countries?
Whatever European country that gave the Mossad it’s own passports or allowed Israel to forge its passports and use them for committing terrorist crimes in another state, is involved in the terror crime itself, and the officials of that state must be treated in accordance to the provisions of international law relating to the crimes of international terrorism.
After the funeral of Al-Mabhouh in the Al-Yarmuk Refugee Camp south of Damascus, Khaleed Mash’al said “we will avenge this man. If you [Israel] were happy to assassinate a great man who bravely defeated your soldiers, then this happiness is going to pass”.
Possibly related posts (automatically generated):
- A Warning to Israel Blockading one and a half a million Palestinians in the concentration camp which the Gaza Strip has become, declaring these...
- Ramallah, Center for the Israeli Death Squads? The continuing criminal activities of the Israeli death squad unit “Al-Mistarvim”, the Israeli murderers who wear Arab clothes, is likely...
- Israel, a Morally Bankrupt State led by Psychopaths The stinking smell of a conspiracy, a disaster, a political plan is behind the Israeli “war” against the population of...
- Regards to Venezuela Which Expelled the Israeli Ambassador The Ministry of the Foreign Affairs of Venezuela stated that on Tuesday night, 6 January 2009, the Venezuelan government expelled...